2009-08-28

Benefits of Traffic Exchange..


There are many ways to generate traffics to your site. BUT which is the most effective and satisfied you? I've been member to many social media websites such as MyBlogLog, BlogCatalog, Facebook and even Twitter. So far BlogCatalog give me more visitors above of all.

BUT, that is not ENOUGH! I need more than that! Until I found a traffic exchange website which is more easier to get real traffic plus I get paid while surfing! Easyhits4u.com is the solution!

1.How does this site work?
This site is a 1:1 traffic exchange system. It helps webmasters to promote their sites.
For each site you visit using our system you'll receive one visitor back to your own Web site or referral link!

2.Is it free to participate?
Yes, it is absolutely free!

3.How many accounts can I create?
Members are limited to 2 accounts per person. If you create more than 2 accounts, all your accounts will be terminated.

4.How can I earn hits to my site?
To start earning hits you must signup, log in to your members account, and click on the "Start Surfing" menu option.

5.And what about your referral program?
We have 5-tier referral program (10%, 5%, 3%, 2%, 1%). It means that you'll receive 10%
of hits earned by people whom you've directly referred, 5% of hits earned
by people referred by your referrals and so on through 5 tiers!

6.How can I refer new members?
You can tell your friends about this site and give them a special link such as: http://easyhits4u.com/?ref=qumang. You can also put our banners and text links on your site. We have created a lot of different banners and text links to help you refer new members.

7.Can I earn money on your Web site?
Yes, you can! You will receive $0.10 for every person you refer who surfs at least 100 sites and $0.30 for every 1000 viewed sites.
The minimum payout amount is only $3.00. We pay through the PayPal and AlertPay systems. Payouts are normally done within 5-7 business days after a request has been placed.

8.How can I receive my payment?
We pay through PayPal and AlertPay systems. Please submit your payout request using the "Cashout" link on the "Account stats" page.

9.Do you accept non-English sites?
Unfortunately, no. This is because many members have demanded it so more people can understand the content of members' sites.

I received more than hundred visitors everyday since I've been join this site. Why not you give it a try!


Click HERE to Join!

No comments: