2007-08-25

BITCHOLOGY





When I stand up for
myself and my beliefs,
they call me a
bitch.

When I stand up for
those I love,
they call me a
bitch.

When I speak my mind, think my own thoughts
or do things my own way, they call me a
bitch.

Being a bitch
means I won't
compromise what's

in my heart.
It means I live my life
MY way.
It means I won't allow anyone to step on me.

When I refuse to
tolerate injustice and
speak against it, I am
defined as a
bitch.

The same thing happens when I take time for
myself instead of being everyone's maid, or when I act a little
selfish.

It means I have the courage and strength to allow myself to be
who I
truly am and won't become anyone else's idea of what they think I "should" be.

I am outspoken,
opinionated and determined. I want what I want and there is
nothing
wrong with that!

So try to stomp on me,
try to douse my inner flame, try to squash every ounce of beauty
I hold within me. You won't succeed.

And if that makes me a bitch ,
so be it.
I embrace the title and
am proud to bear it.


B - Babe
I - In
T - Total
C - Control of
H - Herself

B = Beautiful
I = Intelligent
T = Talented
C = Charming
H = Hell of a Woman

B = Beautiful
I = Individual
T = That
C = Can
H = Handle anything


Love, they say it's patient
Love, they say it's kind
It sees beyond others fault
For they say love is blind...

Somebody emailed this to my hubby. Let's read and share.

14 comments:

Unknown said...

Great writing, with a bit of humor too :)

malawika said...

Ha! wonderful idea!

TEKNOLOGI VIDEO UUM said...

too creative ^-^
thanks cos came to my blog~

anits said...

Great post! n i agree with u..

Desmond Douglas Jerukan said...

Any new posts? BTW whre's Mz Blizz

Roger Loh said...

Well done, bitch!

I love it... ABSOLUTELY insightful and wonderful.

Jali said...

What the...
Nice short form for the word...
Hehehe...
:)

Unknown said...

u write well

Kelly and Tara said...

I like it :) Thanks for sharing!

<"3 )~ taranicole

http://www.techtrend.com/blog/taranicole

BLOGGERMAN said...

hello friend,,,,,,, it's nice and cool to see your website..... really nice. i'm having a blog anf if possible please do link me.i'll link back you...my blog is http://www.coool-pics.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

LOL, found your site from mybloglog, glad I did, the BITCH thing is adorable.

[chocoley] said...

Well it's up to them how they mean the word bitch...

It would probably gloss the idea of thoughts and speech but never meant a good term for sake.

And what if I call this entry xoo bitch?!? check yer strings cause I mean that's xoo "cool".

Unknown said...

Cool poetry, great blog.

Weaver
http://weaver423.blogspot.com

Stanley said...

LOVE the bitchology :)