Secretly wish you had what your friend has, or that she didn't have everything? Kick the nasty jealousy and turn it into admiration and self-improvement.
- Learn to recognize when you're feeling jealous.
- Take a deep breath and ask yourself whether being jealous will achieve anything.
- Stop viewing people as threats or rivals; see them as equal.
- Show interest in others' success; ask questions and take their advice.
- Remind yourself of your of your good qualities.
- Set some short-term goals and reward yourself as you achieve each one.
- Learn from your blunders.
- Be thankful for what you have.